Legal Advice and Family Law Attorneys in Matthews
A qualified family law attorney is essential to managing your life transition while preserving and protecting your rights and what’s precious to you. At Weaver, Bennett & Bland, our lawyers are your advocates. They make it a point to understand your family’s situation and concerns. They use their extensive experience to help you identify all available options and engage in informed decision-making in the best interests of your family.
We don’t use a “one size fits all” approach for our clients. We tailor legal services to meet your family’s needs, making a best effort to reach a peaceful and successful resolution through mediation or other means before litigation. Our family law attorneys deliver practical, ethical, and effective legal representation. When appropriate, they work closely with attorneys in our other practice areas to provide comprehensive, well-integrated legal counsel.
Contact Weaver, Bennett & Bland (704) 844-1400 for your family law needs.
Practice Areas Include:
- Interspousal Torts – Criminal Conversation
- Property Settlements + Equitable Distribution
- Post-separation and spousal support
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Protective Orders (DVPO)
- Grandparents’ visitation rights
- LGBTQ Family Law Situations
- Modification of Agreements & Orders
- Enforcement of Agreements & Orders