Buying or selling real estate is a complex process that involves a lot of moving pieces. Often times the transfer of real estate goes off without a hitch—but sometimes, a party’s breach of a real estate purchase or sale contract creates a nightmare scenario. That’s where the Charlotte real estate litigation attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland step in. Our litigation team represents a wide range of clients, from small and large companies in multi-million dollar commercial real estate disputes to individuals in their residential real estate claims.
The lawyers at Weaver, Bennett & Bland achieve results in a broad variety of claims, including:
- Breach of purchase or sale of real estate agreements
- Fraud claims based upon misrepresentations or failures to disclose real estate defects
- Boundary disputes, easements, and encroachments
- Adverse possession
- Real estate ownership disputes
- Home Owner Association (HOA) disputes
- Commercial and residential lease disputes
- Construction litigation
If someone breached a real estate contract, made misrepresentations about their real estate, or otherwise violated North Carolina law, contact the Charlotte real estate litigation attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland today. Call (704) 844-1400 to schedule a free consultation.