Legal Help For Franchises in the Matthews Area
The experienced franchise lawyers at Weaver, Bennett & Bland regularly represent both franchisors and potential franchisees in drafting and reviewing agreements that set clients up for success. If you’re considering franchising your business, you know it’s a large and complex undertaking governed by both federal and state law. On the other hand, if you’re looking to buy into an already-existing franchise, you’re faced with mountains of paperwork, including franchise disclosure documents, contracts, personal guarantees, and other agreements. Our business law lawyers can assist you through every step of the process.
What types of franchises work with Weaver, Bennett & Bland?
Weaver, Bennett & Bland has a broad client base with experience advising clients in a range of industries, including retail businesses franchises, personal and professional service franchises, mental healthcare franchises, and cutting-edge technology franchises. Whether you’re opening a drone photography franchise with a national reach or you’re considering buying into a local yoga franchise, our lawyers will navigate the complex waters of federal and state franchise laws.
What services does Weaver, Bennett & Bland provide for franchisees and franchisors?
The franchise agreement attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland regularly advise clients on the following issues:
- Franchise agreement review and analysis
- Franchise disclosure document review
- Drafting and reviewing franchise disclosure documents & franchise manuals
- Creation of non-compete agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Franchisee litigation for failure to train, wrongful seizure of royalties, breach of territory covenants, fraud, and unfair & deceptive practices
- Franchisor defense litigation for breach of franchise agreement claims, misrepresentation and fraud claims, and violation of non-compete agreements
If you are thinking of franchising your business or buying into an existing franchise, contact the franchise agreement attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland today at (704) 844-1400.