At Weaver, Bennett & Bland, we use our extensive knowledge of federal and state employment laws to meet a wide range of client needs. We regularly advise large and small companies about proper employment & independent contractor agreements, personnel policies, and compliance matters.
Employment Law and Agreement Attorneys
Our experienced Charlotte attorneys work hard to make sure your business can avoid litigation with current or former employees. By drafting strong and effective contracts and implementing detailed employment policies, we make sure your business is protected. We take the time to learn every relevant detail of your particular business, to draft customized and appropriate agreements and policies. If litigation is unavoidable, our firm regularly provides aggressive and cost-effective defense against claims for breach of employment agreements, discrimination, or harassment claims.
Our clients typically turn to us for employment law advice in Charlotte concerning:
- Drafting employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Creating iron-clad non-compete, non-disclosure, and confidentiality agreements
- Drafting severance agreements and termination agreements
- Defending against allegations of workplace discrimination or harassment
- Drafting employee handbooks and policies
- Evaluating executive and employee compensation practices
- Understanding family or medical leave rights under the FMLA
- Prosecuting claims for retaliatory termination or discrimination
If your business has employment law questions or is in need of employment agreements, contact the Charlotte attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland today at (704) 844-1400.