Work Hard, Play Hard, Be Appreciated.
Are you looking to accomplish meaningful work and to flourish as an integral part of a growing legal team? Do you want to work for a firm that values your input and opinions? If you have a positive attitude and sense of humor, get excited by a workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit, and like to hit the ground running and achieve results, you could make a remarkable impact as our next Paralegal.
We are one of the most established and reputable full service law firms in the Greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. We’re growing rapidly and adding new team members who share our commitment to provide superior legal services to our clients. Our business is built on strong core values and the foundations of integrity, teamwork, community and service. We hold ourselves to high standards in our legal practice, and seek hard-working, multi-tasking, self-motivated, amazing people to join our expanding firm. Believe it or not, we do it all while having loads of fun and maintaining a work-life balance.
The Paralegal is responsible for supporting an attorney practicing in one of our areas of law: business/corporate, litigation, family law, estate planning, elder law, special needs planning, or personal injury.
- Provide the highest quality legal services and a great customer experience to clients.
- Handle client contact by phone, in-person, and in writing with high level of professionalism, tact and discretion.
- Work as a member of a team to accomplish firm-wide goals.
- Contribute knowledge, concrete ideas, and input within the firm.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; proficient with Internet usage and e-mail. Experience with PracticeMaster and Tabs3 is a plus.
- Ability to adapt quickly to firm environment and team culture and to get up to speed on firm-wide systems and technology.
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong follow-up; keep others informed of issues and communications with clients.
- Motivated. Ability to handle several tasks at one time and meet multiple deadlines in a discrete, busy, and fast-paced office environment. Work effectively independently and as a team.
- Have strong interpersonal skills. High level of professionalism in appearance, demeanor, work ethic, and discretion. Unwavering integrity and trusted judgment.
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience is required.
Job type: Full-Time
Our firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer, hiring solely on the basis of candidate qualifications. We offer salary commensurate with experience, discretionary bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; paid time off (PTO); and 401(k) safe harbor plan with 3% profit sharing.