Our Office LocationWeaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A.
196 N. Trade Street
Matthews, NC 28105
Map & Directions
Matthews & Monroe Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving Charlotte-Mecklenburg and Union County
At Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A., our trial lawyers have provided victims of personal injury with powerful representation for over 30 years.
Weaver, Bennett & Bland Person Injury Attorneys:
Our Matthews personal injury attorneys have extensive experience in complex and difficult injury cases, including those involving medical malpractice and trucking accidents. Our civil litigation lawyers represent injured parties and their families in a wide variety of claims, including those involving the following:
- Auto accident injuries, including 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle crashes, car accidents caused by drunk drivers, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, and car wrecks caused by defective roadways. We handle not only the injury or wrongful death claim, but the claim for property damage or loss of value due to car repairs or other property, as well.
- Medical malpractice, including claims for preventable birth injuries, surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer, emergency room errors, and other medical negligence
- Legal malpractice, holding negligent attorneys accountable for their failure to provide services that meet a professional standard
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents on commercial or residential property that has not been properly maintained, dog bite injuries, swimming pool accidents, and assaults resulting from negligent security
- Product liability, handling claims for personal injuries resulting from defective or poorly designed tools, auto equipment, ladders and scaffolding, children’s products, dangerous prescription drugs, and other dangerous products
- Catastrophic injuries, working with medical and economic experts in recovering maximum compensation for victims of life-changing injuries such as spinal cord injuries resulting in quadriplegia, paraplegia, or other paralysis; traumatic brain injuries (TBI); and burn injuries resulting in disfigurement or scarring.
- Wrongful death, representing those who have lost family members in fatal accidents
The quality of the personal injury representation at Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A., can be seen in the settlements and verdicts we have recovered on behalf of our clients, including a number of reported cases.
Contact Our North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Free consultations: It is important to get a legal opinion before signing any insurance settlement offer. If you would like to discuss your case with a personal injury lawyer from our firm, please call 704-844-1400 or e-mail our Matthews office and make arrangements for a free consultation. We handle injury claims for clients throughout Monroe, Matthews, and North Carolina. We are happy to serve our community as a full service law firm. Our primary objective is to help you achieve a positive outcome for any legal situation you are facing.
Contingent fee arrangement: We charge no attorneys’ fees for representation in a personal injury case unless we recover compensation for our client.
Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A.
Matthews, North Carolina, Attorneys