Our Office LocationWeaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A.
196 N. Trade Street
Matthews, NC 28105
Map & Directions
Monroe & Matthews, North Carolina, Area Lawyers
Serving Charlotte-Mecklenburg and Union County
For over twenty-five years, individuals and businesses in the Monroe, North Carolina, area have relied on attorneys at Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A. to protect their interests. Supported by our well-trained staff, we provide legal solutions for a broad spectrum of issues. Below are summaries and links to more information about our primary practice areas. If you would like to speak with a member of our firm about representation, or have any other questions, please contact our Matthews office.
Civil litigation: Our trial lawyers have achieved historical results for our clients (see Reported Cases) and represent clients at all levels of state and federal trial and appellate courts in North Carolina. In addition to litigation, our attorneys represent clients in mediation and arbitration.
Legal services for individuals: Our attorneys are prepared to help clients with many personal issues, guiding them through legal proceedings including the following:
- Family law proceedings including divorce, custody, prenuptial agreements, and adoption
- Personal injury claims and claims for legal and medical malpractice
- Estate planning, wills, and trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Consumer protection
- Assistance with real estate transactions
- Traffic Offenses
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Foreclosure Law
- Eminent domain/land condemnation
Legal services for businesses: Our corporate lawyers protect companies of all sizes from liability and promote their business objectives through legal counsel in matters including the following:
- Business and commercial law, including drafting and reviewing contracts, employee agreements, and leases
- Business organizations, assisting in all phases of entity formation
- Franchise law, representing franchisees and franchisors with issues such as trademark and other intellectual property disputes, territory disputes, and renewal options
- Business and commercial litigation, including defense and initiation of claims of fraud, partnership and shareholder disputes, and breach of contract disputes
- Antitrust litigation
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Construction law
If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys, please call 704-844-1400 or e-mail our Matthews office to make arrangements for a consultation. Our lawyers provide transactional and litigation services to clients in Mecklenburg County, Union County, and throughout North Carolina.