At Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A., no one focuses on preparing for unexpected life events more than Eran Weaver. Co-owner and President of our firm, he practices in Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Law. Eran provides experienced legal advice and puts into place solid plans to protect you, your assets, and your loved ones if you become disabled, incapacitated or die. No matter how straightforward or complex your situation is, you need to plan ahead, and Eran is the estate planning and estate administration attorney you want to legally advise you.
Contact Eran at our Matthews, North Carolina-based law firm for a free consultation about any of the following types of protection: estate planning, living wills, wills, trusts, asset protection planning, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, estate tax, and guardianship.
For the handling of your estate after your death, Eran can legally advise and help your loved ones and beneficiaries navigate the complexities of probate and estate administration. Also active in business law, Eran can help with business formation and include your business and its assets in not only your business succession plan, but also in your personal estate planning and estate administration.
Eran is extremely active in the business community and supports multiple charitable groups and organizations in the Matthews area.
- North Carolina State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University, B.A., cum laude
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- University of Miami, L.L.M.
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association – Member
- Kiwanis Club of Matthews Foundation, Inc – Member – Board of Directors
- Kiwanis Club of Matthews – Member
- Red Brick Partnership – Member – Board of Directors
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce – Member – Former Director, Board of Directors
- Outen Pottery Task Force – Member